- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- January 2017
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- May 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
Brochures, pamphlets and leaflets are a printed and folded piece of paper used as an advertising tool for business and organizations to sell products, services, promote their brand and corporate image. They are designed to tell a story about the benefits, products and or services a business provides. Most businesses need cheap brochure printing to achieve their marketing objectives. Color Printing Pros offers free tips on printing and designing a brochure at our Help Center.
Your brochure design determines the success of your promotion.
Here are some design tips you should think about.
• Know your market and the competition before you design a unique brochure.
• Don’t use more than 3 fonts, one for the heading, one for the subhead and one for the body copy. Make sure they are easily readable. Fine line serif fonts may not print well on busy or some come color backgrounds.
• The paper stock should be at least 100 lb. book weight, 100 lb. cover weight or 14 pt. card stock. 16 pt. or heavier may crack when folded. For more information on choosing the right paper stock, read Choosing the Best Paper for Online Printing
• Avoid dark colored backgrounds on folds of heavier card stocks. They will call attention to any cracking.
• Your design must be appropriate for the targeted market you want to reach. Ask yourself is the brochure for a handout at a trade show, to be mailed, used as a counter pickup or have some other use. Remember simple design works best.
• Don’t try to impress the reader with fancy words or long detailed sentences.
Stay on point. Brochures should focus on the benefits to the customer. Explain how you product or service will make their life better. The reader doesn’t care about you or your company, Write as if you’re speaking with a friend.
Remember brochures are a good way for professionals providing needed services to promote their businesses or practices.
Welcome to our Color Printing Pros Blog … We are here for you. We hope to have blog articles that will help you – Create, Design and WoW… We specialize in offering our customers WoW factor printing. Easy How-To Instructions and explanations will be available.
How to WoW them with Color Printing?
WOW FACTORS are hard to define but you know it when you see it. It’s that something extra that grabs your eye and attention. Going beyond good design and copy, it can be extra heavy printing stock, spot UV coating, lenticular cards, silver or gold foil, everycolor foil, waterproof stock, silk laminated stock or plastic – all of these that are not commonly used by everyone. By using these techniques you can create a card has a much better chance of getting noticed.
Color Printing Pros has built their company on repeat business.
Quality work with wholesale pricing. Customer Satisfaction is the key. Our experienced professional staff will bend over backwards and jump through hoops to insure your job is always on time and on budget without sacrificing quality. Are you looking for cheap prices but for high quality printing? That is what we specialize in. Be sure to check us out.
Be sure to ask for samples so we can show you our high quality finished products. Why settle for good when excellence is available. Wholesale prices everyday on all products.